CONSULT Client Agreement
This CONSULT Client Agreement (“Agreement”) is between MYRA Advisors, LLC (“Advisor”) and you (referred to as “Client,” “you,” or “your).
The Agreement will commence on the date that you consent to the terms of this Agreement by providing your electronic signature. You understand that attaching your e-signature is the legal equivalent of submitting a document signed by hand, and that clicking on the “Agree” button manifests your desire and intent to receive services under the terms described in the CONSULT Client Agreement.
Advisor may modify the terms of this Agreement, including Schedule A relating to fees, at any time. Advisor will post Agreement modifications to the CONSULT Client Agreement page [https://MyraWealth.com/agreement-consult], which will become effective upon posting. The Agreement will be amended without prior notice to or consent from you. You agree to check the CONSULT Client Agreement page for new versions of the Agreement. You understand that by continuing to maintain an account after the effective date of an amended CONSULT Client Agreement, you are accepting the terms of the revised CONSULT Client Agreement and will be legally bound by all of its terms and conditions, including any new or changed terms or conditions.
- Retaining as Financial Consultant. Client hereby retains Advisor and Advisor hereby agrees to provide financial consulting services (“Services”) with respect to a specific topic or topics as defined on Schedule A, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
- Client Responsibilities. Client is responsible for providing Advisor with complete and accurate information as required by Advisor to provide Services under this Agreement. Client understands that Advisor’s advice and recommendations rely on the accuracy and completeness of information provided by Client. In providing Services under this Agreement, the Advisor will rely on financial and other information provided by the Client without any duty or obligation to investigate the accuracy or completeness of the information. Where this Agreement relates to Services for more than one person, this includes information and instructions provided by only one such person, and the Advisor shall have no duty or obligation to verify any such information or instructions with any other person.
- Fees. The fees for Services under this Agreement are according to the terms set forth in the attached fee schedule (Schedule A).
- Consent to Electronic Communications. Client consents to electronic delivery of required disclosure documents and other communications by Advisor. Such consent will remain effective unless revoked by Client. Advisor will transmit information by email in text, PDF, Microsoft Word, or other formats that can be readily viewed, printed, and saved. Client has provided Advisor with one or more valid email addresses that Advisor may use to communicate with Client. Client acknowledges that there may be costs associated with electronic delivery, such as computer equipment costs and on-line charges. The Client may revoke its consent to receive communications electronically at any time by notifying the Advisor.
- Limited Liability. Advisor shall not be liable for any mistake in judgment or for any loss whatsoever except that which may result from a violation of applicable law or an act of bad faith or gross negligence by the Advisor concerning its duties under this Agreement. Furthermore, the Advisor, its officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be responsible for any loss, claim, cost or liability incurred by reason of any act or omission by any broker, dealer, custodian or another third party.
- Non-Waiver of Rights by Client. Federal securities laws impose certain obligations on persons acting in good faith, and as such, nothing in this Agreement shall result in any waiver of any or all of the rights which Client shall otherwise enjoy under the federal securities laws.
- Assignment. You may not assign this Agreement without our prior express written consent. We shall not assign this Agreement (within the meaning of assignment as defined in the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended) without your consent; provided, however, that you will be deemed to have consented to an assignment if you do not object to such assignment within 30 calendar days after written notice to you of our intent to assign this Agreement.
- Termination. Client has the right to terminate this Agreement without penalty or fees within five (5) business days of the Effective Date. This Agreement will terminate according to the terms set forth in Schedule A.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, except as otherwise required by applicable federal or state securities laws.
- Venue. Any and all disputes, claims or controversies arising out of this Agreement or otherwise between you and the Advisor shall be determined by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The arbitration shall be final and binding, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Client understands that by agreeing to arbitration, Client is waiving all rights to seek remedies in court, unless otherwise mandated by federal or state laws. This clause will not prohibit the parties from seeking provisional remedies in any court of competent jurisdiction. This paragraph shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Paragraph Headings. All paragraph headings in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only, do not form part of this Agreement, and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
- Severability. If any provision herein is or should become inconsistent with any present or future law, rule or regulation of any governmental or regulatory body having jurisdiction over the subject matter of this Agreement, such provision shall be deemed to be rescinded or modified in accordance with any such law, rule or regulation. In all other respects, this Agreement shall continue and remain in full force and effect.
- Entirety of Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between Client and Advisor concerning the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Notifications. All notifications required to be sent to the Advisor shall be sent to Legal@MyraWealth.com. All notifications required to be sent to Client shall be sent to the email address for Client currently on record. Client is responsible for informing Advisor of any changes in email address.
Advisor agrees to provide CONSULT Services for Client, to include, but not limited to the following: basic financial planning, education planning, estate planning, insurance planning, investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, and other planning.
Advisor may also provide ongoing assistance with the implementation, monitoring, and updating of the plan as necessary while this Agreement is in effect.
Client elects the following service option (select one):
- A one-time consultation, which includes a 30-minute video conference call, for a one-time fee of $99. With this service option, this Agreement terminates upon conclusion of the one-time consultation.
- One year of unlimited consultations, for a fee of $250 per month. With this service option, this Agreement terminates twelve months from the effective date.
Fees are payable by bank transfer (ACH or wire transfer), credit card, or debit card of Client’s choice. Fees are not prorated for partial months. Fees are non-refundable.