After being born and spending most of his childhood in Vietnam, Duy Vo moved to the United States at the age of 10 with hopes of a better future. Now the founder and CEO of Productfy, a platform for building your own financial application, Duy has made that dream a reality.
In this episode, he discusses how the kindness of others helped him to get his education and why he wants to live life on his own terms. Listen in to hear about the importance of doing work that challenges you and allows you to grow, how Duy discovered his love of computers, and how his drive to provide for his family kept him going when times got tough.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- Duy’s background and upbringing.
- What it was like growing up in Vietnam.
- How the kindness of other people helped Duy get his education.
- Duy’s personal definition of success.
- Why he wants to live life on his own terms.
- What he would do with all the money in the world.
- How he discovered his love of tech and computers.
- The personal finance topics he is curious about today.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“That was my journey, because really kind people helped me along the way." - Duy Vo
“Doing work that allows me to continue to grow—that allows me to challenge myself everyday to be better." - Duy Vo
“To help make our financial services a more equitable and a kinder sector—I would love to be a part of that." - Duy Vo
Resources In Today's Episode:
- Duy Vo: Website | LinkedIn
- Algorithms to Live By by Brian Christian and Tom Griffiths
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: