Susanne (Susie) Klepsch is a true global citizen. Originally from Austria, Susie lived all over the world before ending up in the United States, and she joins the show to talk about her impressive journey, both around the globe and in the startup tech world.
Listen in to hear Susie open up about her experience joining the U.S. market as a European business, as well as the benefits of moving her particular business into the United States. You'll learn where she initially got the nudge to start a business of her own, the trials she had to go through to find success in the U.S. market, and how being involved in an Accelerator program became a defining part of her startup growth.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- What it was like living in so many places growing up.
- The challenge that helped Susie grow and find the courage to begin her own startup.
- What Der Button is and why it worked better in the U.S. market than the European market.
- The value of being involved with an Accelerator.
- The specific areas to pay attention to when entering the U.S. market.
- How Susie's particular visa process works.
- The differences in investment between the European and U.S. markets.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“In business, you have to sell a vision and you have to sell more than what you currently have." - Susanne Klepsch
“The U.S. is not an easy market; it’s very competitive, especially when you’re trying to sell a product via the internet." - Susanne Klepsch
“The more money I have available, the more free I will feel." - Susanne Klepsch