Dan Reich has started and been involved in companies that have collectively raised over $100 million in venture capital and have exited for close to $1 billion in M&A. The co-founder of businesses such as TULA, a health and beauty brand, and Troops, a venture-backed technology company that is building a mobile-first, intelligent CRM, Dan joins the show to share how his upbringing led him to be a passionate, risk-taking entrepreneur.
In this episode, Dan explains how having grandparents who were Holocaust survivors pushed him to want to make something of himself without any fear of failure. You’ll learn how he manages his time between two successful businesses, his hopes for his future, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- How Dan’s upbringing led him to become an entrepreneur.
- Why he isn’t afraid of failure.
- His definition of success.
- Why he believes technology is the way of the future.
- How he manages his time between two successful businesses.
- The most important thing money gives Dan today.
- Why he tries to minimize regret in his life.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“I grew up with that entrepreneurial DNA." - Dan Reich
“Money literally buys you freedom." - Dan Reich
“I’m working so I don’t have to ever worry about me or my family. If I can do that with some cushion, that would be great." - Dan Reich