Marina Bay is the co-founder and CEO of BeFast TV, a global channel about emerging technologies and the people behind them. Marina joins the show today to share her unique immigrant journey that brought her from Russia to Germany, China, Hong Kong, and ultimately, the United States, as well as what it is like living as a global citizen. She also lets us into her world of marketing, entrepreneurship, technology, and media.
Listen in as she shares incredible insight into the global technology and startup sphere, as well as some of the complexities that come with handling money in different places. You will learn how Marina's immigrant journey through multiple countries and cultures has affected her life and finances, her vision for the future, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- Marina’s upbringing in Russia and her unique immigration journey.
- Why she decided to stay in San Francisco.
- The “extraordinary” visa she ended up using.
- What BeFast is all about and who it’s for.
- The complexities of handling money in multiple places.
- Marina's vision for her legacy, both personally and professionally.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Usually you’re shy and don’t brag about your skills and abilities, but this is the moment where you shine and say, 'This is me!'" - Marina Bay
“If I had the money, I would hire someone to give me rest and peace of mind, then hop on a plane and go see my family." - Marina Bay
“This media company gives me the opportunity to meet so many amazing people and companies." - Marina Bay