Lisa Janvrin is a third-generation Italian and the founder of YouthfulNest, an online interior design experience that helps busy parents save time while planning rooms for their newborns. As the sole founder and only employee of her company, Lisa has been responsible for all aspects of building the business from the ground up, and today she joins the show to discuss how she manages to run a business all by herself.
Listen in as she shares her experience as a global citizen, living and working in various places all over the world, as well as what surprised her most about living in Italy. You'll learn how she got into the entrepreneurial space, what it was like starting a business on her own, and her best tips for becoming financially independent.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- What it's like building a business from the ground up.
- The thing that surprised Lisa most while living in Italy.
- How financing has changed since the 1990s.
- The benefits of flexibility in the workplace.
- Why it's so important to understand your personal and business finances.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“There are more women working in the world today than ever." - Lisa Janvrin
“They may have the money, but they are time-poor." - Lisa Janvrin
“I’m very careful on how I spend my business money and how the finance on the personal side works—very separate. " - Lisa Janvrin