Loren Brill is the CEO and founder of Sweet Loren’s, a first of its kind company that offers sweets and snacks with clean, whole-food ingredients. After growing up with entrepreneurial parents, Loren decided to become an entrepreneur herself. Today she joins the show to discuss how having a mother who encouraged her to fight for what she believed in helped her to become a strong business owner and how being diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma changed her life forever.
Listen in as Loren shares what it was like starting up a business as a one-woman show, as well as what made her want to start a health food business. You'll learn how she aims to change the world, the light she sees at the end of the tunnel, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- Why Loren decided to take the entrepreneurial route.
- Who inspired her to start her own business.
- How being diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma changed her life forever.
- Why she decided to start a health food business.
- What it was like starting up a business as a one-woman show.
- How Loren stays mindful and present.
- Why she wants to be a role model for other young women entrepreneurs.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Most of the packaged food out there is owned by only a handful of the largest food companies in the world, and at their core, their values are not clean ingredients or health and wellness… and yet they're winning. " - Loren Brill
“I really felt the effects of how food is so connected to our well-being, both physically and mentally." - Loren Brill
“The more women role models that we see, the more that becomes the normal. " - Loren Brill