Vanessa Alvarez is the co-founder of NEXME, a next-generation, on-demand real estate platform that is trying to eliminate the stress around the home buying and selling process. Today Vanessa joins the show to discuss how seeing her parents live paycheck to paycheck changed the way she thinks about money and made her realize that success is more about financial freedom than material items.
Listen in as she shares why she thinks financial education is so important, as well as how she would help young immigrants today if she had the power to do so. You’ll learn how NEXME is helping people save thousands of dollars every year, who the ideal customer is for the platform, and more.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- How things have changed for immigrants over the years.
- Why financial freedom is so much more than material items.
- What Vanessa would change if she could.
- The importance of financial education.
- Who the ideal customer is for NEXME.
- What success means to Vanessa.
- The legacy she hopes to leave.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“You come to this country because you want a better opportunity and a better life." - Vanessa Alvarez
“Success is not material. It’s really about financial freedom." - Vanessa Alvarez
“At any stage in your life, you can really plan if you are focused on what you really want." - Vanessa Alvarez